Pages

Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

today


Today I'm thinking about the future and what life will be like when Grady is my age.
I'm thinking about what President's name I'll be writing on his 1st year calendar today and how our world will be impacted.
I'm thinking about what values I want to instill in Grady as he grows up.
How I want him to be a hard worker.
A good listener.
Compassionate.
A man of integrity.
Fun-loving.
Kind-hearted.
My heart is full of ambitions for him and what he can grow up to do and be.
I'm thinking about how seriously I take the job of raising a boy who will grow up to be a great man.
And I'm thinking about how thankful I am that he has a father who is a wonderful example of a great man.

That's what I'm thinking about today.



1 comment:

Will blog for comments.