Pages

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Grady's birth announcement

I remember the first week Grady was born, my friend Kerry was over and I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said "I don't even want to make his birth announcements."
As a graphic designer, and one who loves to design, this was a sad statement. But that's just a testament of how far we've come. 
It was just a few short weeks later that I couldn't wait to design his birth announcements and show him off to the world.

So, here's what we sent to family and friends announcing our sweet boy.


I took a picture of G in his crib all stretched out and then graphically designed it using photoshop.
I love his sweet little face looking up at me in this picture.
Design inspired by this one.


 And just to keep it real, here's my favorite outtake.
Look at that wrinkly little leg.

We truly are proud parents of our sweet Grady boy.


Need a photo edited or graphically designed? Email me for a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.