Pages

Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

25 weeks & speaking of


Wanting to see the previous weeks? Look here.
Speaking of Easter - I hope you all had a wonderful one and are still munching on jelly beans. I know I am.
See that dress I'm wearing in the picture above? It is pretty much the epitome of an Easter dress. It's vintage and white with pink and purple flowers. The skirt is pleated and it has lace on the neckline. I really only feel like I can wear it on Easter, but I love it and was happy it still fit me this year even if the buttons were working a little harder than normal.

Here's some other vintage beauties to wet your whistle:
1950s-1960s PRETTY floral classic dress

Vintage 1950s Dress / Vintage Small Dress /  Vintage Easter Dress

Vintage 60's crochet dress mohair cream pale aqua shift Spring Easter S M small / medium

60s Vintage Floral Dress . yellow red blue shift dress . MILLIE RUSH (Medium)

Happy Post-Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.