Pages

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

updated

I've read some articles recently that emphasize the importance of having several ways to connect with blog readers. So, I've decided to join the ranks on facebook. I won't be posting on my personal facebook page, so if this was your preferred method of following, be sure to 'like' the page to receive blog and shop updates. (I'm sure all my guy facebook friends who couldn't care less about diy projects, home decor, and pregnancy will thank me.) I look forward to connecting with more of you via facebook!



I love what I do. Good design drives me. I've been so blessed by all my freelance clients who recommend me to others. I've been getting request for blog and shop work recently, so I've added these services to my repertoire. For example, my friend just contacted me with ideas for her etsy shop. It's filled with the cutest bows you will ever see. And I had so  much fun bringing her ideas to life:


If you are in need of design services or know someone who is, please check out my design link for more info!


I'm so grateful for all of you who have connected with me through my shop. If you're newer around here, be sure to check out my shop info page where I list the discount code available to all public followers! I'm always putting up new things in the shop, so be sure to check back frequently!
This guy is one of my faves for sale right now:
Vintage Brass Quail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.