Pages

Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the lost art

This holiday season I decided to participate in The Lovely Package Exchange. I had so much fun participating in The Collection Swap that I couldn't wait to do it again. My swap partner also owns a vintage etsy shop, which makes me oh-so-excited.

One of the requirements, besides the obvious purchasing a gift for your swap partner, is to send it in a beautifully wrapped package. Both elements are right up my alley. I believe a beautiful wrap job is just as much a part of the gift; it takes thought and care. Sadly, I think it's becoming a lost art in the world of gift bags.

So now I'm collecting (p)inspiration for what I want my lovely package to look like:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Just try and tell me you don't want to go wrap a package...or fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.